darkbladesofdeathdarkbladesofdeath

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

CutethulhuValentine'sDay CutethulhuValentine'sDay

More horrific than any of Lovecraft's works

Pure blasphemy. Short and simple.

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Amazingly Hilarious

Gross humour ("IT SMELLS LIKE QUEEN LATIFA'S QUEEF!") to some very strange things (crotchless chaps) make this flash golden. The story was surprisingly long, and made me laugh almost the whole way through. Good job

Skateboard Hero Skateboard Hero

It was decent

Like X-Terrorist said, the time it took to go down the ramp was way too long. The music was fairly nice though, and most of the animation of the second half was fairly decent. However, I was confused at first with the man that blew up the building, as I thought he was supposed to be the man on the skateboard. It was a bit above the norm for many submissions, and I hope you keep improving with each flash that you make.

Stickman91 responds:

Thanks for the review! Constructive criticism is always great. ;D

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Surprisingly deep

This game is deep notvjust on a gameplay level, but on an emotional level as well. Beginning as a baby and working your way through life, you gain and ultimately lose your 'powers' (speed, jump height) as the game and the player slows down to represent the passage of life. Well thought out and well done.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

good god

An epic, excellent, mind-blowing orgy of awesomeness. Hoping to see more epic boss battles from you

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

ahaha.. awesome

Remember playing this when I was like 9 (5 years ago now), and I still have fond memories of this game. Who knew that shooting Koopas with a plasma assault rifle would be so fun? Make a sequel, please.

Speeding Rampage 2012 Speeding Rampage 2012

I've missed your shit, man! I'm totally digging how this one's a bit slower than the original too, great guitar tone, playing, and production as always. Now you just need to make more Michael Jackon's Dick songs ;)
Keep up your great work, amigo!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! MJD are currently on hiatus due to the majority of the band being ultimate warriors of doom waging a war against the alien menace from planet Analbead. We were talking a few weeks back about getting another MJD song done, so fingers crossed, it will happen soon!

Thanks for listening man!

DatPunkSong-Metaljonus DatPunkSong-Metaljonus

I quite enjoyed this! Your metallic influences are quite clear throughout (especially the solos), though the sound is most recognizably upbeat, catchy punk. To be honest, I was expecting something more along the lines of 'gritty' crust punk in the vein of Amebix, but I was pleasantly surprised. The only complaint I really have with the song is the lack of vocals, which would add a little extra to the track. All in all, yet another great track, and I'm looking forward to listening to more random exploration of different musical styles in the future.
Cheers!

Walking Hawking Walking Hawking

Fucking great!

Usually joke tracks end up being terrible, but no! The vocals and instrumentation were pretty damn good! I hope to hear more from you and Michael Jackson's Dick soon

GoreBastard responds:

Haha, thanks man. We're gonna be doing a new one pretty soon!
One day, we'll be headlining Donnington festival! Haha

Satanic Anatomy Satanic Anatomy

Utterly fantastic! It's an overall awesome design that would make a badass backpatch!