darkbladesofdeathdarkbladesofdeath

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Speeding Rampage 2012 Speeding Rampage 2012

I've missed your shit, man! I'm totally digging how this one's a bit slower than the original too, great guitar tone, playing, and production as always. Now you just need to make more Michael Jackon's Dick songs ;)
Keep up your great work, amigo!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! MJD are currently on hiatus due to the majority of the band being ultimate warriors of doom waging a war against the alien menace from planet Analbead. We were talking a few weeks back about getting another MJD song done, so fingers crossed, it will happen soon!

Thanks for listening man!

DatPunkSong-Metaljonus DatPunkSong-Metaljonus

I quite enjoyed this! Your metallic influences are quite clear throughout (especially the solos), though the sound is most recognizably upbeat, catchy punk. To be honest, I was expecting something more along the lines of 'gritty' crust punk in the vein of Amebix, but I was pleasantly surprised. The only complaint I really have with the song is the lack of vocals, which would add a little extra to the track. All in all, yet another great track, and I'm looking forward to listening to more random exploration of different musical styles in the future.
Cheers!

Walking Hawking Walking Hawking

Fucking great!

Usually joke tracks end up being terrible, but no! The vocals and instrumentation were pretty damn good! I hope to hear more from you and Michael Jackson's Dick soon

GoreBastard responds:

Haha, thanks man. We're gonna be doing a new one pretty soon!
One day, we'll be headlining Donnington festival! Haha

Podcast Ad Podcast Ad

Nice!

Fuck yeah! Kamloops, B.C.? If so, I'll be listening, since it's right in my time zone!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Yeah Kamloops.

Thompson Rivers University! Thanks for listening. Might have to catch us on the web if you are close to Kamloops. The transmitter is pretty small. It hits the whole city, but the outskirts very intermittently.

Thakns again!

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

Funny and Awesome

The lyrics, vocals, and guitar work were well done. Great job

"M-A-R-I-J-U-A-N-A" "M-A-R-I-J-U-A-N-A"

Fucking hilarious

SO funny and true

Enter the Arena of Death Enter the Arena of Death

Fuck man

Loved the tone, old-school riffing, and that fucking badass riff at 1:35. Fucking kickass

Cheers man!
Nice to see a Butchered at Birth fan too (your profile pic thing)! That album has influenced my riffing style quite alot!

Metal as fuck!!

Seige Seige

Amazing.

I've been listening to you guys for quite a while now, and I have to say that you sound amazing. From themature songwriting, to the solid riffing and almost Amon Amarth-like harmonized guitar tone, to the tight drumming and great vocals, you guys can create memorable songs, and I know you're going to go a long way. Fantastic.

neoblent2 responds:

Hey thanks alot man. I really appreciate it. Hopefully you're right. It'd be nice to get payed playing a show in europe for thousands of people. haha.

Death Metal Shit Fest Death Metal Shit Fest

Pretty good

The majority of the song was with some bitchin' Chris Barnes-style death growls, but for some reason I found some of the screams to be kind of... funny for some reason. However, the drumming and guitar on the track remains superb and fucking brutal. Great job

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers man! My screams do indeed suck!!
Fucking happy that you think the other parts sounded like Chris Barnes though!
Cool!

Systematic Dismemberment Systematic Dismemberment

Fucking Heavy

Reminds me in many ways of old Cannibal Corpse songs: brutal and fucking mind-blowing. Keep up the brutal work

Thanks man!