darkbladesofdeathdarkbladesofdeath

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Surprisingly deep

This game is deep notvjust on a gameplay level, but on an emotional level as well. Beginning as a baby and working your way through life, you gain and ultimately lose your 'powers' (speed, jump height) as the game and the player slows down to represent the passage of life. Well thought out and well done.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

good god

An epic, excellent, mind-blowing orgy of awesomeness. Hoping to see more epic boss battles from you

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

ahaha.. awesome

Remember playing this when I was like 9 (5 years ago now), and I still have fond memories of this game. Who knew that shooting Koopas with a plasma assault rifle would be so fun? Make a sequel, please.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

'Nice' game

Though brutal and increasingly sad, this game has great physics and puzzles, not to mention dark twists, such as stacking your animal's corpses to climb to a key, but only then to be crush by falling rocks.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Hilarious

In my opinion, the whole 'achievement' thing has totally gotten out of control for gaming.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Sweetness

One of PC gaming's most revered titles comes to flash. ID ftw!

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Fun but..

Could use more u[grades, and the stupid mo-fun zone link got in the way of the game. I kept clicking on it by accidnet and died. Move it to the top right corner?

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

fun but..

absolutely PLAGUED by hackers

Are you a winner??? Are you a winner???

so..

IF you win you want a weiner?

War Pong War Pong

fun but...

I suck at it, and the missles wouldn't launch for me. Decent graphics though, and nice sound